skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What I think
Translate
Friday, December 25, 2009
Sandstorm and rain in Yanbu,22 Dec 2009
Raging sandstorm, raining cats and dogs, within the hour Yanbu is flooded and power goes off, which means no net, no TV, no water (no storage system here) and NO TEA (all electric ovens here)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2018
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
2017
(10)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
2016
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2015
(34)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
2014
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
2009
(4)
▼
December
(3)
Sandstorm and rain in Yanbu,22 Dec 2009
Then a few pearly drops.............
Sandstorm and rain in Yanbu,22 Dec 2009
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
A
Madinat Yanbu al Sinaiya, Madina, Saudi Arabia
I am from Calcutta, India. I am a Muslim
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment